Sunshine Coast Council has now released Amendment No.18 to the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014, which took effect on 1 April 2019.
The amendment instrument includes Site Specific (Including SEQRP Bring Forward Sites) and Operational Matters and includes amendments to:
- Changes to the zoning for specific sites based existing or desired future land uses and changes to the SEQRP Urban Footprint;
- Various changes to Local Plan Area provisions (Beerwah, Blackall Range, Bli Bli, Glass House Mountains, Palmwoods and Yandina)
- Amendments to the Growth Management Boundaries to reflect zoning and Urban Footprint changes;
- Minor changes to a number of Codes, including the Dual Occupancy Code, Dwelling House Code, Telecommunications Facilities Code, Landscape Code, Reconfiguration of a Lot Code and Transport and Parking Code; and
- Changes to the required car parking rates for Multiple dwellings (apartments, units, townhouses) and Rooming Accommodation.
Get in touch
Should you require any further information in relation to this planning scheme amendment or a specific property, please contact our office.