Qualifications / Memberships
Bachelor Environmental Planning – Griffith University
Planning Institute of Australia (PIA)
QLD Environmental Law Association (QELA)
Property Council of Australia
Cameron Adams, Managing Director of ADAMS + SPARKES, is an experienced planner who has been working as a private consultant since 2002. Cameron has a comprehensive understanding of the Queensland Planning Legislation, and has worked with local governments throughout Queensland, from Cairns to the Gold Coast and west to Barcoo. Since starting his own consultancy in 2008, Cameron has continued to provide experienced town planning advice and assistance to a broad range of clients.
Cameron is an experienced consultant who can provide his clients professional advice from both a statutory and strategic town planning point of view and has proven results in these areas. He has managed an assortment of development proposals throughout Queensland, working for a diverse range of clients, and remains focused on advising and implementing appropriate strategies and concepts to maximise development outcomes.
- A range of medium and large-scale development projects, including residential, commercial, retail and industrial developments, and urban and rural subdivisions from Cairns to the Gold Coast.
- Extensive Town Planning advice for clients throughout QLD and NSW, including assessment of potential development options in relation to all applicable planning requirements and preparation of due diligence.
- Coordination, management and preparation of Development Applications and Ministerial Designation Planning Reports for Ergon Energy Corporation for various Community Infrastructure Projects (Electricity Infrastructure).
- Comprehensive town planning consultancy services in relation to land use options, urban and rural subdivision design, and local authority negotiation.
- Preparation of master planned communities and management of large project teams and development projects.
- Provide due-diligence planning advice to a range of clients for potential site acquisitions and advice regarding potential development options.
- Expert Witness in Planning and Environment Court on matters relating to:
- Multiple Dwelling Units
- Single Detached Dwellings
- Industrial Subdivision