@adams.sparkes where the atmosphere is positive, the projects are varied, and ‘work-life-balance’ is more than just a catch phrase.
Due to our increasing workload, we require an additional, experienced Town Planner who is motivated and organised, to join our Sunshine Coast office.
You will find us at @adams.sparkes || astpd.com.au
We require a Town Planner to assist our clients in the development approval process. You will be providing specialised advice, liaising with local and state governments authorities and co-ordinating other professional consultants such as surveyors, engineers and building designers. Our projects are located extensively throughout QLD however also extend to other states of Australia.
- 3 – 5 + years recent, relevant experience
- Appropriate qualifications
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation (we work with a variety of different legislation, as our projects are in a wide range of locations)
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning + time management skills
- Current open drivers licence
- Undertake site analysis + research in relation to relevant town planning provisions, development opportunities + constraints
- Prepare fee proposals + initial town planning advice to a high standard
- Provide advice directly to clients + allied consultants in relation their projects
- Coordinate + prepare high quality development applications
- Manage small to medium sized development projects
- Liaising with clients, allied professional consultants + relevant assessment officers
Base Salary will be negotiated based on relevant experience, in addition, package includes
- Conference allowance
- PIA Membership
Please email your confidential application to firstname.lastname@example.org