ADAMS + SPARKES Town Planning where the atmosphere is positive, the projects are varied, and ‘work-life-balance’ is more than just a catch phrase.
We require a Town Planner who is motivated & organised, to join our Sunshine Coast office.
As one of our Town Planners, you will be liaising with local & state governments authorities as well as other professional consultants such as surveyors, engineers and building designers. Our projects are located extensively throughout QLD and vary in size and complexity, so you will enjoy a variety of projects.
- Appropriate qualifications
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning + time management skills
- Current drivers licence
- Undertake site analysis + research in relation to relevant town planning provisions, development opportunities + constraints
- Prepare fee proposals + initial town planning advice to a high standard
- Prepare project advice for clients + allied consultants
- Coordinate + prepare high quality development applications
- Liaising with clients, allied professional consultants + assessment officers
Base Salary will be negotiated based on relevant experience, in addition, package includes:
- Conference allowance
- PIA Membership
Please email your confidential application to email@example.com